Monday, May 14, 2012

Dancing in the Street Live on Stage!

Tracks:

    MARY WELLS - You Beat Me To The Punch, Two Lovers, The One Who Really Loves You
    My Guy
    MARTHA REEVES - Ready For Love, Come And Get These Memories, Nowhere To Run, I'll Have To Let Him Go, Jimmy Mack, Heat Wave
    DAVID RUFFIN - My Whole World Ended, Statue Of A Fool
    EDDIE KENDRICKS - Get Ready, Keep On Truckin'
    MARY WELLS w/ CURTIS WOMACK - Wonderful World, He Will Break Your Heart, Chain Gang, Bye Bye Baby, Shout
    DAVID RUFFIN & EDDIE KENDRICKS - Just My Imagination, Ain't Too Proud To Beg, Girl, Girl, Girl, My Girl Medley (It's Growing, Since My Baby Left Me), The Way You Do The Things You Do, (I Know) I'm Losing You
    MARTHA REEVES and COMPANY - Dancing In The Street

No comments:

Post a Comment